Terrence Thompson's Photography

Home
Up
Tuscany Villages
Tuscany Doors
Tuscany Landscapes
Ortaglia

Tuscany Views

This is a view of San Biago at sunset. It's a perfect Renaissance church. It was consecrated by Pope Clement VII in 1529 and was built on the remains of  the ancient parish church of St. Blaise, where, according to tradition, the painting of Our Lady was seen moving her eyes. This bit of history came from a web site featuring Montepulciano.